CHASING WATERFALLS – BOHOL
GoDeep organises trips to the amazing waterfalls all around Bohol. Either by motorbike, on a car with a driver or on a guided van, we will take you to these beautiful natural treasures.
- The Mag-aso Falls in Antequera is 20 km from Tagbilaran. The fall drops 10 m with lush vegetation around it. Antequera also offers a wide display of all kinds of baskets at the market area on Sundays. The Mag-aso Falls is one of Bohol’s natural treasures. With a height of 10m, the twin falls is picturesque against a backdrop of tall trees, wild plants including giant ferns, and deep ravines.
- The Camogao Falls in San Isidro, Balilihan is another attraction and passable only by a motorcycle. You will pass by rugged cliffs and ravines as you trek down the falls.
- Can-umantad Falls is majestic! From far off, you will see the falls as one high drop but upon closer look, the falls is in fact in three layers although the 3rd layer is further off and shorter.
- Tontonan Falls in Loboc is 21 km from Tagbilaran City and generates’ the NPC Hydroelectric Plant which supplies electric power to six municipalities. The Plant is located in a deep tunnel a few meters from the Loboc River. The Tontonan Falls about 15 m in two stages at the base of a tropical forest valley.
- Inambacan Falls in Antiquera is 19 km from Tagbilaran City with cascading waterfalls in a forest setting. It is one kilometer away from the Poblacion. The Inambacan Falls is another beautiful cascading waterfall also in a forest setting.
- The Kinahugan Falls is composed of three falls: one in the center, one at its northern side and another at its southern side. The water falls over a 15 meters cliff which is covered with moss having a green backdrop of tropical trees and shrubs. The three falls are beautiful beyond words.
- The Boctol Waterfall is located at Barangay Boctol. It is a beautiful falls with waters cascading over a very steep cliff with a deep basin below. A cave-like aperture is at the side of the cliff near the basin with the water falling at one side of it. The opening may lead to a subterranean channel carved out by the flowing waters.
- The Busay Falls is located inland by Loboc River in Bohol. It is 12 meters wide and 4 meters deep, though at a distance it looks much smaller. The falls is a favorite bathing place for the local folks.